Translate in your language

03 August 2016

BEAUTIFUL DECORATIVE JEWELLERY IN ETHNIC STYLE from "REDNOSE" - TURKEY

   
Photo: Shutterstock
   Months ago, I found new online brand, which offers online very beautiful decorative jewellery - REDNOSE
  When I say beautiful, I'm mostly keeping in mind their ethnic necklaces line, which I really liked very much (my friends - too). So, I've made order several models, which I'm gonna highlight in this post.

   That time, I bought them from MARKAFONI - one of the leading online web stores in Turkey, offering wonderful stuffs in very large spectre of items, and providing very good service on the territory of Turkey (shopping, delivering, correct operations - fast delivery, send back item+money back, good communications with clients).


   PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCTS

   
   I choose several models. Two of them appear to be massive and they really make very good combination with velvet dresses in one color. Very stylish and elegant.

   1. Model:






   2. Model:
   (Silver plated)



   3. Model:
   (Silver plated)





   4. Model:
   (Silver plated)





   5. Model:
   (Silver plated)





   6. Model:
   (Silver plated)




   Beautiful designs, right?...

   And there are many other available in the same style: 


KF12427





KF12739










KF12921






















































KF12920



























KF12923



























   And many more models and styles on their Necklace page.
  You can check also their Facebook and Instagram profiles.


   CONCLUSIONS

   Very good quality items. Original models.


 These are very elegant accessories for any woman's appearance - no matter what style, she may like to appear in the society, today.

  Combined with suitable style of clothes, these beautiful accessories always drag the attention of the people and many compliments, also.

 Currently, these jewellery is available to buy from MARKAFONI.

   I RECOMMEND!


   P. S. - The post is published, based on my own opinion and experience with these current products.
   I bought them with my own money.
   I'm not paid to write this post.
   It's my initiative, because of my good impressions from the products.

Product image: Natalié Beauté
Internet
   Natalié Beauté


Copyright © Natalié Beauté Cosmetics - notes, advices, discussions...  2012-2016. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment