Translate in your language

07 January 2016

LOVELY JEWELRY FROM DEVONIAN MISTS - PERFECT PRESENTS FOR YOU OR LOVED ONES

   Hello, with my new article about my Haul from the esoteric mystical shop "DEVONIAN MISTS" - a wonderful place, where you can find everything you need for your alternative spiritual searchings and needs! 
    You can find it also on EBAY and ETSY.

   My sympathy to this lovely store dates from a long time already and I'm devoted fan and client. 

   What attracts me the most is the genuine devotion and artistic talent of the owner and author of all the items.

    What I bought?

   I bought items, which are also looking like magnificent and very beautiful accessoires! 
   When I first saw them, I was amazed!

   All the descriptions for each item, you'll be able to see from the link, leading directly to the seller's description!















  
 CRYSTAL GEMSTONES AMULET

   If you understand the language of the gemstones - crystals, minerals, from the point of the Metaphysics and the Physics, you could appreciate this small, but very rich mix of different type of stones, their qualities and abilities.

   It's really very beautiful and attractive at first sight! Can be wonderful present for a friend!




   BLACK ONYX SILVER SPIRAL NECKLACE 


   Very original, beautiful and incredible looking item!
   Handmade.
   In the reality, it looks more impressive.
   This pendant is available also with other type of stones:



  NOW, SOMETHING MORE MYSTIC AND INCREDIBLE -  JEWEL ACCESSORY, WHICH IS ALSO PENDULUM

   Original handmade item!
  You can use it like jewel or also like Pendulum for scrying, (there is additional Pendulum board with answers)!
  It's mini Quartz crystal in a shape of a drop - very tender and unique, full of herbs and mini gemstones!
   LOVELY!!!
   



   CONCLUSIONS

 All items are high quality, handmade and created with attention, devotion and artistic approach!

   This is one of my favorite internet stores!

   I RECOMMEND IT!

   P. S. - I wrote this article as a result of my own client satisfaction and admiration to the owner's devotion, creativity and artistism of the items, manufactured and put on sale in this shop! 
   I wasn't paid. I'm not making advertisement! 
   I write this post, sharing my own impressions and experience!


Product image: Natalié Beauté
   Natalié Beauté


Copyright © Natalié Beauté Cosmetics - notes, advices, discussions...  2012-2016. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment