Translate in your language

08 December 2014

PHEROMONE COSMETICS - PHERO XX and PHERO XY COLLECTION by ALICA from MEMEBOX SHOP


   Hello!


  I recently got my MEMEBOX order for Bodycare and here you can see this interesting collection:
   
































  The Brand is ALICA and these products are their wonderful Pheromone products.

   I stopped my attention to Shower Gel XX, Body Lotion XX and Shower Gel XY.

   All these products are containing many Natural ingredients.
   




  Using the Shower Gel and the Body Lotion one after another, as your daily skin care routine, you are maintaining high level of moisture in your skin.


   Form my personal experience with these products, I can tell:

 - Very nice, delicate and pleasant fragrance - not overwhelming or bothering

   - Really providing very good moisturising and smoothness

   - Not very long lasting aroma - 1 or 2 hours, depending on the individual skin characteristics

  - I can not tell that the Body Lotion (as not washable product) invokes come super interest to you, but definitely will make the people to feel this nice lovely fragrance and will pay attention.


   CONCLUSIONS


   I bought them from Memebox Shop's Promotions - 5$ Steals, for 5$ each. they were sold very fast! 

   I like these products very much!

    I RECOMMEND THEM!



Natalié Beauté



Copyright © Natalié Beauté http://cosmetic-notes-advices-discussions.blogspot.com/ 2012-2014. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment