Translate in your language

03 November 2014

SHOPPING ONLINE - MY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE...BE AWARE FROM INCORRECT SELLERS AND STORES!... LIST OF TRUSTFUL SELLERS!


   Hello, friends!


   I would like to talk today about shopping online and most precisely - shopping online from www.sasa.com.

   As many of us, I also find shopping online comfortable and easy way, to find something, what I need, but what is not possible to find from the stores around or just the option to choice from large specter of products. Even food from the supermarket next to you.

Images: Shutterstock

   Also, it's comfortable to shop from home - for short time, you can "visit" so many shops and to see so many stocks.


Images: Shutterstock

Images: Shutterstock

   Nowadays, there are many options for shopping online: 

   - many and different online stores web pages for different kind of products


   - online gigant shopping providers like - www.amazon.com, www.aliexpress.com, www.ebay.com

   
  You can find one and the same product form different sellers, on different prices, in different colors, from different materials... 

Images: Shutterstock
    So, you can make choice the best for you, according to what you are exactly searching for and to save money.





Images: Shutterstock

   Also, you can buy different categories of products from one store or many different stores in one time, from different countries and continents :), instead of running between the local stores and finding nothing from what you really need.


   Another good thing is, that after shopping you don't need to carry the heavy bags with you - they are coming to you "themselves" ;) and if you are enough lucky to buy on very good quality and receive exactly what you need + Free shipping offer = the happiness from the shopping is full :)   

Images: Shutterstock























   But, unfortunately, sometimes we don't know what really provides each new for us seller or online store - quality, another charges, real photos of the products, or if the seller really ships the product (if it's without tracking number) and more hidden "bugs", which makes the virtual "travel" of the shopping like into tunnel, without to know if there is a light on the other side.

Images: Shutterstock






















   Here I am talking about still part of my experience into online shopping world.

   I also had my personal bad experience and I want to talk about, what I found as sure stores and sellers, which I buy from, till this moment.


   MY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE:


   About shopping for Home, Fashion and Beauty supplies, I prefer several places, which I find out for really sure:

   - www.ebay.com   

    Trusted accurate sellers, which I buy from:

       hezhl2011

      - homesale_estore
   
      - amigazone

      - easytrade2099

      - eshop2098

      - packswift

      - only.onlionestore

      - bestzukaufen

      - containyou  

      - giftedpet


      -  catsmagick


      -   devonianmists


      -   newcre8tive 

          (I'll keep updating this list with my growing experience)




  Ships fast, provides very correct Customer Service, offers Free shipping after shopping over some small amount like 30 GBP


   - www.koreadepart.com  


       Ships fast, provides very correct Customer Service, provides fixed Shipping Fee, which is basically the same, for all regions out of Korea (according to their description). Also, it may varies, according to the kg of the products and the type of order - personal or for sellers.


   - www.memebox.com   

   Ships fast, after the announced starting shipping dates for each kind of box (about new formed boxes), provides very correct Customer Service, Shipping Fee - you can make choice between 2 (depends on how soon you want your item to arrive)


   MY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE:


  I can separate this section on NEGATIVE and MOST NEGATIVE

   NEGATIVE:


 Here, I can include my experience in ebay, with some products, which I did not receive at all. As I always provide absolutely correct address, the reason of so called "lost" package is unknown. Usually the sellers answers are:


   1. about the address (which is not related with my case)

  2. about the wrong description on the box from the seller' side, which makes problems with the custom services on the borders of the countries, which customs are sending back the package to the seller, after scanning
   3. about seller who doesn't ship the product at all


   MOST NEGATIVE


 My most negative experience till this moment is my experence with www.sasa.com


    From July 2014, I was waiting for my small order from their online store.
  I paid 18 USD for Shipping. I was tracking the package all the way long. When it arrived to the border of the country here, the customs find out some big problem and sent it back to the seller. I was not notified at all and during the time of delay, I was searching via Post service here and Sasa.com Customer Service.
  Today, I got finally answer about PARTICULAR MONEY REFUND!... 

    What means this?


   As they explained to me, this means:


    - they are not responsible

  - they give you money refund ONLY 85% FROM YOUR MONEY - means, you pay the shipping back
    - highly incorrect service

   GUESS WHAT HAPPENED - NO REFUND BACK!!!

   CONCLUSION ABOUT WWW.SASA.COM:


   SASA.com have major failure with their package content description, which makes big problems on the customs of the borders of the countries, during the "travelling" of the package to you.

  Highly incorrect service - YOU BUY -> YOU DON'T RECEIVE => YOU DON'T GET YOUR FULL MONEY REFUND


   THEY CHARGE YOU 2 X 18 USD SHIPPING = 36 USD FOR NOTHING


   SASA.COM HAS NO RIGHTS TO CHARGE YOU FOR THE SHIPPING BACK, BECAUSE THE PACKAGE WAS NOT SHIPPED BY THE CLIENT PERSONALLY, BUT BY THE CUSTOM SERVICE, BECAUSE OF THE SELLER'S FAULT!!! 


   SO, SASA ROBES YOU WITH SECOND SHIPPING FEE, WHICH IS ILLEGAL ACT AND THEY KEEP THESE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES!!!


  THESE ARE PART OF THE 80-90% OF COMPLAIN OF THEIR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS via YouTube, via blogs, via Facebook posts on their page and not only. Everything is in Internet and everybody can search and see.   (Another part of the complaints from clients are the package - original or not?, half empty, suspicious content.)


   I DON'T RECOMMEND SASA.COM BECAUSE IN MOST OF THE CASES, THE RESULT IS THAT THEY HAVE THE PRODUCTS BACK, AND YOU ARE ROBBED TO PAY SHIPPING BACK, WHICH YOU MUST PAY ONLY, IF YOU PERSONALLY SEND THE PACKAGE BACK AS CLIENT!!! IN THESE CASES, THE CUSTOM SERVICES SHIPPS BACK THE BOX, BECAUSE OF SASA'S FAULT, NOT CLIENTS CAPRICE!!! FINALLY YOU GOT NOTHING, THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY FOR SHIPPING WITH THEM!!! 

   I RECOMMEND ALL SELLERS AND WEBSITES, WHICH I LISTED AND DESCRIBED (as my positive experience), BECAUSE I WAS AND I AM STILL ORDERING FROM THEM AND TILL THIS MOMENT, I HAD NO PROBLEM - THEY ARE CORRECT AND ACCURATE!!!

   Another bad seller from EBAY - EASYTRADE2099:

 This seller ships the product after your first purchase, but when you purchase again, they don't ship it at all and when you ask them, they start to answer with automatic message. One and the same text. This seller is NOT TRUSTFUL!!!



Natalié Beauté



Copyright © Natalié Beauté http://cosmetic-notes-advices-discussions.blogspot.com/ 2012-2014. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment