Translate in your language

01 July 2013

Advance Techniques - AVON Hair Color - Ultra Light Ash Blonde 12.01


   Hi, friends!


   I wanna share my experience with Avon's Advance Techniques Hair Color in Ultra Light Ash Blonde.

   As you probably can guess, when you are blonde in countries, where the usual hair color of the domestic people is principally dark, it's hard for you to find even whatever type of blond hair color.

   For example, in India - New Delhi, I couldn't find any type of any blond hair color's brand - even the darkest shades of the blond.

   This Summer in Antalya I had the same problem. Almost. Here are available some blond colors, even some of the blondest shades, but when this season is approaching, you have to keep in mind, that it become harder and harder to find in the cosmetic stores, because... the tourists have already bought all of them.

   
   














   So, if you are foreigner, living here, sometimes you may need to try different options.

   I tried several. 

   This one, which I am going to talk about, is the first one and the only one, which gave to me natural shade of the blond. If you like natural impression of the light blonde color, this shade is for you.










   So, what is inside the box:

   1. Package No. 1 - Pre Treatment

   2. A bottle with the color developer - Step 2A

   3. Tube with the color - Step 2B

   4. Step No. 3 - Post Treatment

   5. List with Instructions
















   Before treatment:







   After treatment:




















   I like this hair color and I find it very nice like result. You can see  - the hair has shine, it's nourished and nice looking.

   So, if you don't have other option to find the hair color, which you are usually using - don't hesitate to try this one. It's not the lighter blonde - if you are using such shade, but it's enough natural light blond color.

   I like it and I recommend it!





Copyright © Natalié Beauté http://cosmetic-notes-advices-discussions.blogspot.com/ 2012-2013. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment